2014 Camp Dates Announced!

Registration for the Big Mountain Freeride Camps Opens February 5th

Alta, UT : April 12th – 13th – Click Here to Register

Big Sky, MT: April 19th – 20th – Click Here to Register

Registration for the Ski Racing Camps Opens February 15th

Mt. Hood, OR: June 19th – 26th — Ages: 14 & older

Mt. Hood, OR: June 28th – July 5th — 10 – 17 years old

Mt. Hood, OR: July 21st – 28th — 10 – 17 years old

Mt. Hood, OR: July 30th – 10 – 17 years old

Registration will be through www.keelyscamp.com

8 responses to “2014 Camp Dates Announced!”

1. Kathryn P says:

For the mt hood July camps for all ages, is 7 okay?

• Keely says:

Hi Kathryn, the camp is for ages 10-17. She will be able to attend in the next few years and no doubt she is a strong skier! Thanks for the inquiry.

2. Kathryn P says:

I forgot to add that we live in Oregon and could bring her to camp and pick her up everyday. She is a good strong skier.

3. Kate Royce says:

FABULOUS !
    Hi Keely, Glad to see that so many wonderful things are happening with you and your Camps.
    Looking forward to your Alta Big Mountain Camp….
    We would like to send Mary to your 1st Camp, June 19th-26th.
    Our news to share with you is that we are looking into going to Jackson Hole WY for next year Ski season.
    Excited !

4. steve says:

Is 6/28 a travel day to arrive?

5. Sharon wilson says:

Hello, I will be signing my 10 year old, Sydney Wilson up for the second session camp. As she has never been to a camp out of our home state of Alaska I will be traveling with her. Where is the closest hotel available?
    Sharon Wilson.

6. Jenn says:

Hello, my daughter is 14 and I was wondering if there would be enough snow for the 3rd or 4th session.

Also, are the ski groups according to ability? I don’t want her to be skiing with beginner racers.

Jenn

7. cerdan says:

my daughter is 10 years old (she will be 11 in June) and i would like to get her a ski camp for 2 sessions in a row in july.
    We usually ski in the alpes (France-Europe) and she is in the top 100 skiers of her age in France
    It would be a great opportunity for her to ski and also to practice english.

Please email back your phone number, for us to call you.
    Regards