Montana Backcountry Camp For Girls Travel & FAQ
WHO THE BACKCOUNTRY CAMP IS FOR:
- Girls who are interested in learning avalanche and backcountry saftey.
- Girls who can ski a black diamond off piste and/or can ski all mountain terrian.
- Girls who feel comfortable being outside hiking and have at least average fitness (we will be skinning at least 3 miles and climbing 2,000 vertical feet per day).
- Girls who have little, to no experience with backcountry equipment and backcountry touring.
- Girls who are comfortable with changing weather conditions.
- Girls who are excited to be out in the mountains.
- Girls who are interested in outdoor leadership skills
*Email us at [email protected] about any ability questions
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES
Parents are expected to drop off and pickup campers at the noted locations in the schedule below. Please click on the packing list and schedule below for detailed information about the Montana Backcountry Camp for girls.
Airline Travel – if your daughter is going fly to the camp please email us and we can accommodate her travel. Please note that there is a special airport fee for this service.