2022/2023 Girl On Fire Sponsorship Contest
Keely’s Camp, Blizzard, Tecnica, Stio, and Shred Companies are excited to announce our 10th annual Girl On Fire Sponsorship! The purpose of our sponsorship is to provide equipment and training support for one motivated and committed female skier.
Will you be the next Girl On Fire? This year’s winner will receive:
One spot at a 2023 domestic Keely’s Camp of your choice.
One pair of Blizzard women’s all mountain/backcountry skis.
One Stio winter jacket.
One SHRED. freeski kit.
Applications can be submitted November 1st through 23rd, 2022. The Girl On Fire will be chosen by Dec. 10th, 2022. This contest is for girls ages 11-17 years old.
How to Apply:
1) Create a video (between 40 seconds to 1 minute) that includes the following:
– At least one video clip of you skiing
– An explanation of WHY you are applying for this sponsorship & HOW you could see yourself benefitting from it
– What being a GIRL ON FIRE means to you
2) Fill out the application (see link below!).
The Keely’s Camp mission is to empower, inspire, educate, and connect the next generation of girls in skiing and outdoor sports. The hope of this sponsorship is to reduce the costs involved with skiing, and to ensure a deserving skier the opportunity to fulfill their passion and put them on the path to moving mountains. This sponsorship lasts for one year.
Apply for the 10th Girl On Fire Sponsorship here November 1st – 23rd, 2022!